"How can I watch the World Series this year? Need the best options!"
Hey y’all, trying to figure out how can i watch the world series without cable this year. I don’t wanna miss a single game, but my cable subscription is long gone lol.
So far, I’ve heard YouTube TV and Hulu + Live TV are solid, but they’re kinda pricey. Anyone know if there’s a cheaper way?
Also, does MLB.TV blackout the World Series? That would suck.
Pls drop your go-to streams or tips—free or paid, idc as long as it’s reliable. Thx in advance!
*P.S. If you’ve got a secret link, slide into my DMs haha.*
Hey y’all, trying to figure out how can i watch the world series without cable this year. I don’t wanna miss a single game, but my cable subscription is long gone lol.
So far, I’ve heard YouTube TV and Hulu + Live TV are solid, but they’re kinda pricey. Anyone know if there’s a cheaper way?
Also, does MLB.TV blackout the World Series? That would suck.
Pls drop your go-to streams or tips—free or paid, idc as long as it’s reliable. Thx in advance!
*P.S. If you’ve got a secret link, slide into my DMs haha.*
