"What’s the best way to get a fast proxy from USA these days?"
Hey guys,
I’ve been hunting for a solid proxy from usa that doesn’t crawl at dial-up speeds. Every time I think I’ve found a good one, it’s either laggy or gets blocked after like 2 days.
Anyone got recs for a *reliable* proxy from usa that won’t crap out mid-streaming session? Bonus if it’s cheap (or even free, but I know that’s asking too much lol).
Also, logging is a big no for me. Don’t need my browsing history sold to the highest bidder.
Thanks in advance!
Hey guys,
I’ve been hunting for a solid proxy from usa that doesn’t crawl at dial-up speeds. Every time I think I’ve found a good one, it’s either laggy or gets blocked after like 2 days.
Anyone got recs for a *reliable* proxy from usa that won’t crap out mid-streaming session? Bonus if it’s cheap (or even free, but I know that’s asking too much lol).
Also, logging is a big no for me. Don’t need my browsing history sold to the highest bidder.
Thanks in advance!
