Where’s the best place to stream the World Series this year? or How can I stream the World Series wit

14 Replies, 679 Views

"Where’s the best place to stream the World Series this year?"

Alright, so I’m trying to figure out where to stream the World Series without paying an arm and a leg.

I’ve heard YouTube TV and Hulu + Live TV have it, but man, those subscriptions ain’t cheap.

Anyone know if there’s a sneaky free way to stream the World Series? Or at least a cheaper option?

Also, is FuboTV reliable? I don’t wanna miss a single pitch because of buffering.

Help a fellow fan out! 🙏

(And no, I’m not signing up for cable just for this lol.)

Messages In This Thread
Where’s the best place to stream the World Series this year? or How can I stream the World Series wit - by - 24-05-2024, 09:43 AM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)