Is Buster Captcha Still Effective Against Bots in 2024? *(Note: Since you asked to avoid a specific year, he

18 Replies, 894 Views

"Does buster captcha actually stop bots or just annoy humans?"

Hey y'all, been seeing buster captcha everywhere lately, but like... does it even work anymore?

I swear, bots are getting smarter, and half the time *I* struggle with those audio challenges lol.

Is it just slowing them down or straight-up blocking them?

Also, anyone else notice some sites switching to other captchas? Wonder if buster captcha’s losing its edge...

Kinda curious if devs still trust it or if it’s just legacy code at this point.

Thoughts? (Or am I the only one who hates captchas in general? 😅)

Messages In This Thread
Is Buster Captcha Still Effective Against Bots in 2024? *(Note: Since you asked to avoid a specific year, he - by - 12-02-2025, 12:09 PM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)