"Got IP Banned? Here’s What You Can Do About It"
Hey guys, so my ip got banned outta nowhere?? Like, I wasn’t even doing anything sketchy. Anyone else run into this?
How do I even *know* if it’s an ip ban? Just says "access denied" or whatever.
Possible reasons? Maybe too many login fails, using a VPN, or just bad luck?
Quick fixes I’ve heard:
- Restart router (gets a new ip sometimes)
- Use mobile data instead
- Contact support if it’s a mistake
Any other tips? This is so annoying lol.
---
Or if you prefer the other title:
"IP Banned for No Reason? Possible Causes & Fixes"
Yo, woke up to an ip ban and I’m confused af. Didn’t break any rules??
Common causes:
- Shared ip (dorm, workplace)
- VPN/proxy triggering auto-blocks
- Someone else on your network messed up
Try:
- Waiting it out (some bans temp)
- Checking if it’s *just* your account or the whole ip
- Flushing DNS (idk if it helps but ppl say it does)
Anyone got this lifted before? Pls share how u fixed it!
Hey guys, so my ip got banned outta nowhere?? Like, I wasn’t even doing anything sketchy. Anyone else run into this?
How do I even *know* if it’s an ip ban? Just says "access denied" or whatever.
Possible reasons? Maybe too many login fails, using a VPN, or just bad luck?
Quick fixes I’ve heard:
- Restart router (gets a new ip sometimes)
- Use mobile data instead
- Contact support if it’s a mistake
Any other tips? This is so annoying lol.
---
Or if you prefer the other title:
"IP Banned for No Reason? Possible Causes & Fixes"
Yo, woke up to an ip ban and I’m confused af. Didn’t break any rules??
Common causes:
- Shared ip (dorm, workplace)
- VPN/proxy triggering auto-blocks
- Someone else on your network messed up
Try:
- Waiting it out (some bans temp)
- Checking if it’s *just* your account or the whole ip
- Flushing DNS (idk if it helps but ppl say it does)
Anyone got this lifted before? Pls share how u fixed it!
