Title: How to earn money uploading your music – Where should I start?
Hey everyone!
I’ve been producing some tracks and wanna start making some cash from ’em. But tbh, I’m kinda lost on where to begin with how to earn money uploading your music.
Any recs on the best platforms? I’ve heard about DistroKid, TuneCore, and SoundCloud, but not sure which one’s worth it.
Also, what strategies actually work? Just uploading isn’t enough, right? Lol.
Would love to hear your experiences or if you’ve got any success stories. Even small wins count!
Thanks in advance
---
*PS: If you’ve got tips on promo or playlists, drop those too!*
Hey everyone!
I’ve been producing some tracks and wanna start making some cash from ’em. But tbh, I’m kinda lost on where to begin with how to earn money uploading your music.
Any recs on the best platforms? I’ve heard about DistroKid, TuneCore, and SoundCloud, but not sure which one’s worth it.
Also, what strategies actually work? Just uploading isn’t enough, right? Lol.
Would love to hear your experiences or if you’ve got any success stories. Even small wins count!
Thanks in advance
---
*PS: If you’ve got tips on promo or playlists, drop those too!*
