Title: How can I get a UK IP address from abroad?
Hey everyone!
I’m currently outside the UK but need a UK IP to access some shows on BBC iPlayer. Tried a few free VPNs, but they’re either slow or get blocked.
Anyone know a *reliable* way to get a UK IP without breaking the bank? Paid VPNs? Proxy servers? Or any other tricks?
Also, is it even legal to use a UK IP if you’re not physically there? Don’t wanna get into trouble lol.
Thanks in advance!
P.S. If you’ve got tips for streaming without buffering, that’d be a bonus
Hey everyone!
I’m currently outside the UK but need a UK IP to access some shows on BBC iPlayer. Tried a few free VPNs, but they’re either slow or get blocked.
Anyone know a *reliable* way to get a UK IP without breaking the bank? Paid VPNs? Proxy servers? Or any other tricks?
Also, is it even legal to use a UK IP if you’re not physically there? Don’t wanna get into trouble lol.
Thanks in advance!
P.S. If you’ve got tips for streaming without buffering, that’d be a bonus
