"Is There a Way to Find IP Address of a Discord User?"
Hey guys, so I’ve been wondering—can you actually find ip address discord user? Like, is that even possible? I’ve heard some ppl claim they can do it, but idk if it’s legit or just bs.
I know Discord keeps stuff pretty secure, so I’m skeptical. Maybe through some sketchy link or voice chat exploit? But that sounds risky af.
Anyone got real info on this? Not looking to do anything shady, just curious if it’s even a thing. Or is it all just myths and scams?
Also, if it *is* possible, is it even legal? Cuz that sounds like a quick way to get banned lol.
Thanks for any insights!
Hey guys, so I’ve been wondering—can you actually find ip address discord user? Like, is that even possible? I’ve heard some ppl claim they can do it, but idk if it’s legit or just bs.
I know Discord keeps stuff pretty secure, so I’m skeptical. Maybe through some sketchy link or voice chat exploit? But that sounds risky af.
Anyone got real info on this? Not looking to do anything shady, just curious if it’s even a thing. Or is it all just myths and scams?
Also, if it *is* possible, is it even legal? Cuz that sounds like a quick way to get banned lol.
Thanks for any insights!
