"Can someone explain what is aggregate data and how it's used?"
Hey guys, I keep hearing about "aggregate data" in analytics and stuff, but I’m kinda lost. Like, what is aggregate data *actually*? Is it just combining numbers or is there more to it?
From what I gather, it’s when you take a bunch of individual data points and mash 'em together to see bigger trends—like average sales per month instead of every single transaction. But how’s that useful?
Also, when *should* you use it? Feels like it could hide details if you’re not careful.
Any simple examples or real-world uses? Thanks in advance!
(Ps. Sorry if this is a noob question lol)
Hey guys, I keep hearing about "aggregate data" in analytics and stuff, but I’m kinda lost. Like, what is aggregate data *actually*? Is it just combining numbers or is there more to it?
From what I gather, it’s when you take a bunch of individual data points and mash 'em together to see bigger trends—like average sales per month instead of every single transaction. But how’s that useful?
Also, when *should* you use it? Feels like it could hide details if you’re not careful.
Any simple examples or real-world uses? Thanks in advance!
(Ps. Sorry if this is a noob question lol)
