"Are Free United States Proxy Services Safe to Use?"
Hey guys, so I’ve been looking into using a united states proxy for some geo-restricted stuff, but I’m kinda sketched out by the free options. Like, are they even safe?
I’ve seen a bunch of sites offering free united states proxy servers, but I’ve also heard horror stories about data leaks or malware. Not tryna get my info stolen, y’know?
Anyone here actually used a free united states proxy and lived to tell the tale? Or should I just cough up the cash for a paid one?
Also, if you’ve got recs for a decent free one (if they exist), lmk!
Thanks in advance!
Hey guys, so I’ve been looking into using a united states proxy for some geo-restricted stuff, but I’m kinda sketched out by the free options. Like, are they even safe?
I’ve seen a bunch of sites offering free united states proxy servers, but I’ve also heard horror stories about data leaks or malware. Not tryna get my info stolen, y’know?
Anyone here actually used a free united states proxy and lived to tell the tale? Or should I just cough up the cash for a paid one?
Also, if you’ve got recs for a decent free one (if they exist), lmk!
Thanks in advance!
