"Can someone explain how to find ip of someone from their discord?"
Okay, so I keep seeing people ask about *how to find ip of someone from their discord*, and tbh, it sounds sketchy af. Like, why would you even need that?
But fr, is it even possible? I’ve heard rumors about grabbing IPs through links or voice chats, but Discord’s got encryption and stuff, right?
Unless you’re some hacker (which, pls don’t be creepy), there’s no legit way to do it. And even if there was, it’s probably against TOS.
So yeah, unless someone’s dumb enough to click a shady link or leak their own IP, you’re outta luck.
Anyone got real info on this or just more myths?
Okay, so I keep seeing people ask about *how to find ip of someone from their discord*, and tbh, it sounds sketchy af. Like, why would you even need that?
But fr, is it even possible? I’ve heard rumors about grabbing IPs through links or voice chats, but Discord’s got encryption and stuff, right?
Unless you’re some hacker (which, pls don’t be creepy), there’s no legit way to do it. And even if there was, it’s probably against TOS.
So yeah, unless someone’s dumb enough to click a shady link or leak their own IP, you’re outta luck.
Anyone got real info on this or just more myths?
