Title: Is Pokemon Go Location Spoof Still Safe? Risks & Best Methods?
Hey trainers,
Sooo, I’ve been thinking about trying pokemon go location spoof again, but I’m lowkey scared of bans. Niantic’s been cracking down, right?
Anyone still doing it in 2024? What’s the safest method these days? I’ve heard mixed things about PGSharp, iTools, or just rooting/jailbreaking.
Also, how risky is it really? Like, soft bans vs perma bans? Don’t wanna lose my account after years of grinding lol.
Drop your experiences or tips pls!
(And yeah, I know spoofing’s against TOS, but let’s keep it real—plenty of ppl still do it.)
Thanks!
Hey trainers,
Sooo, I’ve been thinking about trying pokemon go location spoof again, but I’m lowkey scared of bans. Niantic’s been cracking down, right?
Anyone still doing it in 2024? What’s the safest method these days? I’ve heard mixed things about PGSharp, iTools, or just rooting/jailbreaking.
Also, how risky is it really? Like, soft bans vs perma bans? Don’t wanna lose my account after years of grinding lol.
Drop your experiences or tips pls!
(And yeah, I know spoofing’s against TOS, but let’s keep it real—plenty of ppl still do it.)
Thanks!
