"Struggling with HTML parsing? Any tips for clean and efficient code?"
Yo, so I’ve been wrestling with html parsing lately, and man, it’s a pain sometimes. Like, you got these messy DOM trees, inconsistent markup, and suddenly your elegant code turns into spaghetti.
What’s your go-to for html parsing these days? Cheerio? BeautifulSoup? Or just raw regex (please say no lol)?
I’m all for readability, but some libs make it feel like overkill. And don’t even get me started on dynamic content—headless browsers? Puppeteer? Ugh.
Any hot takes or secret hacks to keep html parsing sane? Share your wisdom (or misery)!
P.S. If you say "just use jQuery in 2024," I *will* judge you. 😆
Yo, so I’ve been wrestling with html parsing lately, and man, it’s a pain sometimes. Like, you got these messy DOM trees, inconsistent markup, and suddenly your elegant code turns into spaghetti.
What’s your go-to for html parsing these days? Cheerio? BeautifulSoup? Or just raw regex (please say no lol)?
I’m all for readability, but some libs make it feel like overkill. And don’t even get me started on dynamic content—headless browsers? Puppeteer? Ugh.
Any hot takes or secret hacks to keep html parsing sane? Share your wisdom (or misery)!
P.S. If you say "just use jQuery in 2024," I *will* judge you. 😆
