"Can You Use a VPN on Apple TV? Best Workarounds?"
Hey guys! Sooo, I’ve been trying to get a vpn on apple tv working for ages but it’s such a pain. Like, why doesn’t Apple just let us install one directly?!
I’ve tried a few tricks—sharing from my Mac, using a router VPN, even Smart DNS (kinda works but not the same). Anyone got a *super* easy method that doesn’t require a PhD in tech?
Also, which VPNs actually play nice with Apple TV? Heard Nord and ExpressVPN are solid, but idk.
Help a streamer out! 🙏
(PS: If you’ve got a no-brainer setup, pls share. My patience is running thin lol.)
Hey guys! Sooo, I’ve been trying to get a vpn on apple tv working for ages but it’s such a pain. Like, why doesn’t Apple just let us install one directly?!
I’ve tried a few tricks—sharing from my Mac, using a router VPN, even Smart DNS (kinda works but not the same). Anyone got a *super* easy method that doesn’t require a PhD in tech?
Also, which VPNs actually play nice with Apple TV? Heard Nord and ExpressVPN are solid, but idk.
Help a streamer out! 🙏
(PS: If you’ve got a no-brainer setup, pls share. My patience is running thin lol.)
