"What’s the Best Way to Gather SEO Data for Your Website?"
Alright, so I’ve been trying to gather seo data for like 3 different sites, and man, it’s a pain.
I’ve used everything from Google Search Console (obvi) to Ahrefs and SEMrush, but sometimes it feels like overkill. Like, do I *really* need 50 metrics just to see if my pages are ranking?
Anyone else feel this way? What’s your go-to method to gather seo data without losing your mind?
Bonus Q: Is there a faster way to gather seo data for multiple projects at once? Or am I doomed to click through tabs forever?
(Also, if you’re still using spreadsheets for this… how? Teach me your ways.)
Alright, so I’ve been trying to gather seo data for like 3 different sites, and man, it’s a pain.
I’ve used everything from Google Search Console (obvi) to Ahrefs and SEMrush, but sometimes it feels like overkill. Like, do I *really* need 50 metrics just to see if my pages are ranking?
Anyone else feel this way? What’s your go-to method to gather seo data without losing your mind?
Bonus Q: Is there a faster way to gather seo data for multiple projects at once? Or am I doomed to click through tabs forever?
(Also, if you’re still using spreadsheets for this… how? Teach me your ways.)
