Forget the app—tmilyogi’s Instagram page is lowkey the best part.
They post daily mini-workouts and tips, which helped me stay engaged even when I didn’t open the app. Free content ftw!
---
Wow, thanks for all the replies! Super helpful to hear the mix of takes.
Think I’ll try the free trial first—seems like the consensus is it’s good for beginners (which I am lol).
Quick Q: Anyone know if the premium unlocks more advanced stuff, or is it mostly extra meditations?
Appreciate y’all! 🙌
They post daily mini-workouts and tips, which helped me stay engaged even when I didn’t open the app. Free content ftw!
---
Wow, thanks for all the replies! Super helpful to hear the mix of takes.
Think I’ll try the free trial first—seems like the consensus is it’s good for beginners (which I am lol).
Quick Q: Anyone know if the premium unlocks more advanced stuff, or is it mostly extra meditations?
Appreciate y’all! 🙌
