Title: FoxyProxy Firefox users: What’s your experience with it lately?
Hey folks!
Just wanna check in—how’s foxyproxy firefox holding up for y’all these days? I’ve been using it for a while, but the latest Firefox updates got me a bit worried.
Does it still switch proxies smoothly? Any weird bugs or slowdowns?
Also, if you’ve got any tips for tweaking the settings, I’m all ears. Sometimes it feels like it’s overcomplicating things, lol.
Thanks in advance!
---
*Word count: ~70*
(Let me know if you'd prefer a different tone or focus!)
Hey folks!
Just wanna check in—how’s foxyproxy firefox holding up for y’all these days? I’ve been using it for a while, but the latest Firefox updates got me a bit worried.
Does it still switch proxies smoothly? Any weird bugs or slowdowns?
Also, if you’ve got any tips for tweaking the settings, I’m all ears. Sometimes it feels like it’s overcomplicating things, lol.
Thanks in advance!
---
*Word count: ~70*
(Let me know if you'd prefer a different tone or focus!)
