"Can someone explain the hype around whoar?"
Okay, so I keep seeing whoar everywhere lately—Twitter, TikTok, even my group chats. Like, what’s the deal? Is it a new meme, a inside joke, or just random nonsense that caught on?
I tried googling it but got NOTHING useful. Just a bunch of old forum posts and weird typos.
Is it short for something? Or did it start from a viral clip? Lowkey feel like I’m missing out lol.
If y’all know why whoar is suddenly a thing, spill the tea. Or is it just another internet moment that’ll fade in a week?
(Also, pls don’t @ me if this is some cringe trend I’m too old to get 😅)
Okay, so I keep seeing whoar everywhere lately—Twitter, TikTok, even my group chats. Like, what’s the deal? Is it a new meme, a inside joke, or just random nonsense that caught on?
I tried googling it but got NOTHING useful. Just a bunch of old forum posts and weird typos.
Is it short for something? Or did it start from a viral clip? Lowkey feel like I’m missing out lol.
If y’all know why whoar is suddenly a thing, spill the tea. Or is it just another internet moment that’ll fade in a week?
(Also, pls don’t @ me if this is some cringe trend I’m too old to get 😅)
