"Has Anyone Successfully Done Selenium Scraping YouTube Lately? Share Your Experience!"
Hey folks!
Been trying selenium scraping youtube for a project, but man, it's been hit or miss lately. Some days it works fine, other times I get hit with CAPTCHAs or just straight-up blocks.
Anyone else running into this? How’re you handling it?
I’ve tried rotating user agents and adding delays, but YouTube’s detection seems to be getting smarter. Wondering if anyone’s found a solid workaround or if it’s just not worth the hassle anymore.
Also, how’re you dealing with dynamic content? Those lazy-loaded vids are a pain.
Would love to hear your tips or horror stories lol.
Thanks!
Hey folks!
Been trying selenium scraping youtube for a project, but man, it's been hit or miss lately. Some days it works fine, other times I get hit with CAPTCHAs or just straight-up blocks.
Anyone else running into this? How’re you handling it?
I’ve tried rotating user agents and adding delays, but YouTube’s detection seems to be getting smarter. Wondering if anyone’s found a solid workaround or if it’s just not worth the hassle anymore.
Also, how’re you dealing with dynamic content? Those lazy-loaded vids are a pain.
Would love to hear your tips or horror stories lol.
Thanks!
