Hey y’all,
So I’ve been trying to *set proxy on discord* for like, forever now, and I’m lowkey losing my mind. 😩 My connection’s been acting up, and I heard using a proxy might help, but I can’t figure it out. Like, where do you even *set proxy on discord*? Is it in the settings or do I need some third-party app?
I tried googling it, but all the guides are either outdated or way too technical. I just wanna chill and chat with my friends without lagging every 2 seconds, ya feel me?
If anyone’s got a simple way to *set proxy on discord*, pls share! Or if there’s a better fix for connection issues, I’m all ears. Thx in advance, you’re a lifesaver! 🙏
- A very frustrated Discord user
So I’ve been trying to *set proxy on discord* for like, forever now, and I’m lowkey losing my mind. 😩 My connection’s been acting up, and I heard using a proxy might help, but I can’t figure it out. Like, where do you even *set proxy on discord*? Is it in the settings or do I need some third-party app?
I tried googling it, but all the guides are either outdated or way too technical. I just wanna chill and chat with my friends without lagging every 2 seconds, ya feel me?
If anyone’s got a simple way to *set proxy on discord*, pls share! Or if there’s a better fix for connection issues, I’m all ears. Thx in advance, you’re a lifesaver! 🙏
- A very frustrated Discord user
