Hey everyone!
So, I’ve been on the hunt for a solid jp proxy server lately. Anyone got any recs? I need something reliable for streaming and maybe a bit of gaming.
I’ve tried a few, but some are either super slow or just straight-up don’t work half the time. Like, c’mon, I just wanna access JP content without it buffering every 2 seconds lol.
Also, any tips on what to look for in a good jp proxy server? Like, should I prioritize speed, security, or something else?
Oh, and if you’ve got any horror stories or hidden gems, spill the tea!
Thanks in advance, y’all! 🙏
So, I’ve been on the hunt for a solid jp proxy server lately. Anyone got any recs? I need something reliable for streaming and maybe a bit of gaming.
I’ve tried a few, but some are either super slow or just straight-up don’t work half the time. Like, c’mon, I just wanna access JP content without it buffering every 2 seconds lol.
Also, any tips on what to look for in a good jp proxy server? Like, should I prioritize speed, security, or something else?
Oh, and if you’ve got any horror stories or hidden gems, spill the tea!
Thanks in advance, y’all! 🙏
