Hey everyone!
So, I’ve been trying to *use proxy macOS* for a while now, but I’m kinda stuck. I followed some tutorials online, but it’s not working as smoothly as I expected.
Here’s what I did:
- Went to System Settings > Network > Advanced > Proxies.
- Ticked the boxes for the proxy type I needed (HTTP/HTTPS/SOCKS).
- Added the server address and port.
But for some reason, my browser still won’t connect through the proxy. Am I missing something?
Also, does anyone know if there’s a way to *use proxy macOS* for specific apps only? Or is it all-or-nothing?
Any tips or troubleshooting advice would be super helpful! Thanks in advance, y’all.
P.S. If there’s a better way to *use proxy macOS* without messing with system settings, lmk!
So, I’ve been trying to *use proxy macOS* for a while now, but I’m kinda stuck. I followed some tutorials online, but it’s not working as smoothly as I expected.
Here’s what I did:
- Went to System Settings > Network > Advanced > Proxies.
- Ticked the boxes for the proxy type I needed (HTTP/HTTPS/SOCKS).
- Added the server address and port.
But for some reason, my browser still won’t connect through the proxy. Am I missing something?
Also, does anyone know if there’s a way to *use proxy macOS* for specific apps only? Or is it all-or-nothing?
Any tips or troubleshooting advice would be super helpful! Thanks in advance, y’all.
P.S. If there’s a better way to *use proxy macOS* without messing with system settings, lmk!
