Hey everyone,
So, I’ve been messing around with a proxy chain lately, and I’m kinda curious—does it *actually* make a difference for privacy and security? Like, I get the whole idea of routing your traffic through multiple servers, but is it just overkill or does it really help?
I mean, I’ve heard some people say it’s like wearing 3 masks instead of one, lol. But then others claim it’s the only way to stay low-key online.
Also, does using a proxy chain slow things down? Cuz I tried it, and my internet felt like it was on a coffee break.
Would love to hear your thoughts or experiences with this. Is it worth the hassle, or am I just wasting my time?
Cheers!
So, I’ve been messing around with a proxy chain lately, and I’m kinda curious—does it *actually* make a difference for privacy and security? Like, I get the whole idea of routing your traffic through multiple servers, but is it just overkill or does it really help?
I mean, I’ve heard some people say it’s like wearing 3 masks instead of one, lol. But then others claim it’s the only way to stay low-key online.
Also, does using a proxy chain slow things down? Cuz I tried it, and my internet felt like it was on a coffee break.
Would love to hear your thoughts or experiences with this. Is it worth the hassle, or am I just wasting my time?
Cheers!
