Hey everyone!
So, I’ve been trying to figure out downloading with curl, and honestly, it’s been a bit of a headache. 😅 I’m kinda new to this, and I keep running into issues.
Like, sometimes the file just doesn’t download, or it stops halfway. Am I missing something obvious? Also, how do you guys handle redirects or weird URLs?
And what about resuming downloads? I heard you can do that with curl, but I’m not sure how.
Any tips or tricks for downloading with curl? Or maybe some common issues I should watch out for?
Thanks in advance! 🙏
So, I’ve been trying to figure out downloading with curl, and honestly, it’s been a bit of a headache. 😅 I’m kinda new to this, and I keep running into issues.
Like, sometimes the file just doesn’t download, or it stops halfway. Am I missing something obvious? Also, how do you guys handle redirects or weird URLs?
And what about resuming downloads? I heard you can do that with curl, but I’m not sure how.
Any tips or tricks for downloading with curl? Or maybe some common issues I should watch out for?
Thanks in advance! 🙏
