"Getting a 403 Forbidden Error with My Python Website Crawler – How to Fix It?"
Hey folks!
So I’m trying to build a simple website crawler in Python, but keep hitting a 403 forbidden error. Super frustrating!
I’m using `requests` and `BeautifulSoup`, but some sites just block me. Tried adding headers (User-Agent, etc.), but no luck.
Anyone else run into this with their website crawler python 403 forbidden issues?
Maybe I’m missing something obvious? Or do I need proxies/rotating IPs?
Thanks in advance for any tips!
---
*or*
"Why Is My Python Website Crawler Hitting a 403 Forbidden Error?"
Yo, struggling here!
My website crawler python 403 forbidden keeps popping up, even though the code *seems* fine. Using `requests.get()` but some sites just say "nope."
Tried spoofing headers, delays between requests… still blocked.
Is this a bot detection thing? Do I need to switch to `selenium` or something?
Kinda stuck—help a fellow coder out?
Cheers!
Hey folks!
So I’m trying to build a simple website crawler in Python, but keep hitting a 403 forbidden error. Super frustrating!
I’m using `requests` and `BeautifulSoup`, but some sites just block me. Tried adding headers (User-Agent, etc.), but no luck.
Anyone else run into this with their website crawler python 403 forbidden issues?
Maybe I’m missing something obvious? Or do I need proxies/rotating IPs?
Thanks in advance for any tips!
---
*or*
"Why Is My Python Website Crawler Hitting a 403 Forbidden Error?"
Yo, struggling here!
My website crawler python 403 forbidden keeps popping up, even though the code *seems* fine. Using `requests.get()` but some sites just say "nope."
Tried spoofing headers, delays between requests… still blocked.
Is this a bot detection thing? Do I need to switch to `selenium` or something?
Kinda stuck—help a fellow coder out?
Cheers!
