"Is FoxyProxy for Firefox Still the Best Proxy Management Tool?"
Hey folks! Been using foxyproxy firefox for years, but lately I’m wondering if it’s still the go-to for proxy management.
Heard some mixed things about recent updates—some say it’s glitchy, others swear by it.
What’s your experience? Are there better alternatives now, or is foxyproxy firefox still king?
Also, does it play nice with FF’s latest versions? Mine’s been a bit slow, not sure if it’s the addon or just my setup.
Kinda miss the old simplicity, but maybe I’m just nostalgic lol.
Would love to hear your thoughts!
Hey folks! Been using foxyproxy firefox for years, but lately I’m wondering if it’s still the go-to for proxy management.
Heard some mixed things about recent updates—some say it’s glitchy, others swear by it.
What’s your experience? Are there better alternatives now, or is foxyproxy firefox still king?
Also, does it play nice with FF’s latest versions? Mine’s been a bit slow, not sure if it’s the addon or just my setup.
Kinda miss the old simplicity, but maybe I’m just nostalgic lol.
Would love to hear your thoughts!
