"Is Proxy Foxy Chrome Still the Best Free Proxy Extension?"
Yo, so I’ve been using proxy foxy chrome for ages to unblock stuff, but lately it feels kinda slow? Like, pages take forever to load, and sometimes it just... doesn’t work?
Anyone else noticing this or is it just me?
I know it used to be the go-to for free proxies, but are there better options now? Or am I just setting it up wrong?
Also, is it still safe? Heard some sketchy stuff about free proxies lately.
Pls share your thoughts—still rocking proxy foxy chrome or moved on?
---
*(or if you prefer one of the other topics, here's a quick alternative
*
"Does Proxy Foxy Chrome Actually Work for Bypassing Restrictions?"
Bro, I swear proxy foxy chrome was a lifesaver last year, but now half the sites I try just block it.
Is it just getting detected more or am I missing something?
Like, it still *kinda* works, but not as smooth as before.
Anyone got tips to make it more reliable? Or is it time to ditch it?
Thx for any advice!
Yo, so I’ve been using proxy foxy chrome for ages to unblock stuff, but lately it feels kinda slow? Like, pages take forever to load, and sometimes it just... doesn’t work?
Anyone else noticing this or is it just me?
I know it used to be the go-to for free proxies, but are there better options now? Or am I just setting it up wrong?
Also, is it still safe? Heard some sketchy stuff about free proxies lately.
Pls share your thoughts—still rocking proxy foxy chrome or moved on?
---
*(or if you prefer one of the other topics, here's a quick alternative
* "Does Proxy Foxy Chrome Actually Work for Bypassing Restrictions?"
Bro, I swear proxy foxy chrome was a lifesaver last year, but now half the sites I try just block it.
Is it just getting detected more or am I missing something?
Like, it still *kinda* works, but not as smooth as before.
Anyone got tips to make it more reliable? Or is it time to ditch it?
Thx for any advice!
