"Is a headless browser really faster than a traditional browser?"
Hey folks! Been messing around with headless browsers lately for some automation stuff, and I’m kinda curious—does it *actually* speed things up?
Like, I get that no GUI = less overhead, but does it make a *noticeable* difference in real-world use? Or am I just trading speed for headaches with rendering issues?
Also, does it depend on the tool? (Using Puppeteer rn, btw.)
Would love to hear your experiences—especially if you’ve benchmarked it against regular browsers. Cheers!
---
OR
"Can a headless browser handle modern JavaScript-heavy websites effectively?"
Yo! So many sites these days are just *loaded* with JS.
I’ve tried scraping/testing with a headless browser, and sometimes it works great… other times it’s a total mess. Like, stuff just doesn’t load or times out.
Is this a common issue? Or am I just doing it wrong?
Tools like Playwright *claim* they handle SPAs well, but real talk—how reliable is it? Any tips or workarounds?
Thx in advance!
Hey folks! Been messing around with headless browsers lately for some automation stuff, and I’m kinda curious—does it *actually* speed things up?
Like, I get that no GUI = less overhead, but does it make a *noticeable* difference in real-world use? Or am I just trading speed for headaches with rendering issues?
Also, does it depend on the tool? (Using Puppeteer rn, btw.)
Would love to hear your experiences—especially if you’ve benchmarked it against regular browsers. Cheers!
---
OR
"Can a headless browser handle modern JavaScript-heavy websites effectively?"
Yo! So many sites these days are just *loaded* with JS.
I’ve tried scraping/testing with a headless browser, and sometimes it works great… other times it’s a total mess. Like, stuff just doesn’t load or times out.
Is this a common issue? Or am I just doing it wrong?
Tools like Playwright *claim* they handle SPAs well, but real talk—how reliable is it? Any tips or workarounds?
Thx in advance!
