Hey everyone! 👋
Sooo, I’m trying to step up my makeup game but I’m on a tight budget. Any tips for doing mua on the cheap without sacrificing quality?
Like, where do y’all find good dupes for high-end products? Or any drugstore brands that are actually worth it?
Also, what about tools? Are there any affordable brushes or sponges that don’t suck?
And how do you make your products last longer? I feel like I’m always running out of stuff lol.
Any hacks or secrets for doing mua on the cheap would be super appreciated! TIA! 💕
(Also, sorry if this has been asked a million times already, I’m new here 😅)
Sooo, I’m trying to step up my makeup game but I’m on a tight budget. Any tips for doing mua on the cheap without sacrificing quality?
Like, where do y’all find good dupes for high-end products? Or any drugstore brands that are actually worth it?
Also, what about tools? Are there any affordable brushes or sponges that don’t suck?
And how do you make your products last longer? I feel like I’m always running out of stuff lol.
Any hacks or secrets for doing mua on the cheap would be super appreciated! TIA! 💕
(Also, sorry if this has been asked a million times already, I’m new here 😅)
