Do You Make a New Instagram Account for College? What's Your Take?

7 Replies, 1203 Views

Hey everyone!

I wanted to get your thoughts on the question: do you make a new Instagram account for college?

As I’m starting my college journey soon, I’m torn about whether to keep my current account or create a fresh one.

On one hand, a new account could help me connect with classmates and share experiences specific to college life without the baggage of my old posts.

But on the other hand, I’ve built a following on my current account that I’d hate to lose.

What have you all done?

Did you find it beneficial to have a separate account for college, or did you stick with your original?

I’d love to hear your experiences!

Thanks! 😊

Messages In This Thread
Do You Make a New Instagram Account for College? What's Your Take? - by - 14-09-2024, 12:37 PM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)