How to get Google reCAPTCHA test token in Cypress for automated testing? or Best way to get Google re

18 Replies, 1529 Views

"Struggling to get Google reCAPTCHA test token in Cypress—any solutions?"

Hey folks,

Been banging my head against the wall trying to get google recaptcha test token cypress to work for automated testing. Every time I run my tests, it just gets stuck on the captcha.

I’ve seen some folks mention mock responses or bypassing it entirely, but I *need* the actual token for my flow. Anyone got a reliable method to get google recaptcha test token cypress without triggering the actual challenge?

Tried a few plugins and hacks, but no luck so far. Maybe I’m missing something obvious?

Appreciate any tips or workarounds!

Cheers.

Messages In This Thread
How to get Google reCAPTCHA test token in Cypress for automated testing? or Best way to get Google re - by - 10-12-2024, 11:06 AM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)