"Is a gooogle proxy server actually safe for browsing?"
Hey guys, so I’ve been hearing about this *gooogle proxy server* thing lately. Sounds sketchy, right? Like, why would Google even need a proxy? Or is it just some random scammy site pretending to be legit?
I tried using one to check it out, and idk... it *kinda* works? But I’m lowkey paranoid about my data being logged or worse.
Anyone else tried it? Are these things safe or just a sneaky way to harvest info? Also, does it even help with bypassing restrictions, or is it just placebo?
Would love some real opinions before I dive deeper. Thx!
*(ps. sorry for typos, typing on mobile lol)*
Hey guys, so I’ve been hearing about this *gooogle proxy server* thing lately. Sounds sketchy, right? Like, why would Google even need a proxy? Or is it just some random scammy site pretending to be legit?
I tried using one to check it out, and idk... it *kinda* works? But I’m lowkey paranoid about my data being logged or worse.
Anyone else tried it? Are these things safe or just a sneaky way to harvest info? Also, does it even help with bypassing restrictions, or is it just placebo?
Would love some real opinions before I dive deeper. Thx!
*(ps. sorry for typos, typing on mobile lol)*
