"Are Mobile Proxies Really Better for Avoiding Detection Compared to Residential Proxies?"
Hey guys, been testing out mobile proxies lately and wanna know what y'all think.
Like, they’re supposed to be harder to detect since they’re coming from actual mobile IPs, right? But are they *that* much better than residential proxies?
I’ve heard some ppl say they’re the GOAT for sneaker copping and scraping, but others say they’re overhyped.
Also, they’re kinda pricey… so is it worth it? Or am I better off sticking with residential?
Drop your experiences below! 👇
Hey guys, been testing out mobile proxies lately and wanna know what y'all think.
Like, they’re supposed to be harder to detect since they’re coming from actual mobile IPs, right? But are they *that* much better than residential proxies?
I’ve heard some ppl say they’re the GOAT for sneaker copping and scraping, but others say they’re overhyped.
Also, they’re kinda pricey… so is it worth it? Or am I better off sticking with residential?
Drop your experiences below! 👇
