"Are Magic the Gathering Proxies Worth It for Casual Play?"
Hey folks! So, I’ve been thinking about using magic the gathering proxies for my casual kitchen table games. I love brewing janky decks, but some cards are just *way* too expensive.
Do you guys think proxies are worth it for casual play? Like, I don’t wanna drop $100 on a single card just to test a dumb combo, y’know? But I also don’t wanna ruin the vibe if my playgroup hates ‘em.
Some of my buddies say "proxy whatever, it’s just for fun," while others get weird about it. What’s your take?
Also, if you *do* use magic the gathering proxies, where do you get ‘em? Print ‘em at home? Order online? Let me know!
---
(Word count: ~100)
*PS: Sorry for any typos, typing this on my phone lol.*
Hey folks! So, I’ve been thinking about using magic the gathering proxies for my casual kitchen table games. I love brewing janky decks, but some cards are just *way* too expensive.
Do you guys think proxies are worth it for casual play? Like, I don’t wanna drop $100 on a single card just to test a dumb combo, y’know? But I also don’t wanna ruin the vibe if my playgroup hates ‘em.
Some of my buddies say "proxy whatever, it’s just for fun," while others get weird about it. What’s your take?
Also, if you *do* use magic the gathering proxies, where do you get ‘em? Print ‘em at home? Order online? Let me know!
---
(Word count: ~100)
*PS: Sorry for any typos, typing this on my phone lol.*
