"SwitchyOmega still king or nah? Any good alternatives?"
Yo, so I've been using SwitchyOmega for ages, and it's been a lifesaver for proxy hopping. But lately, I'm wondering—is it still the GOAT?
Heard some folks say it's outdated or that Chrome updates break it sometimes. Also, the auto-switch feature can be flaky af.
Anyone found a solid alternative, or is SwitchyOmega still unbeatable? I tried a couple others, but nothing feels as smooth.
Or maybe I’m just missing some tweaks to make it work better? Hit me with your setups or fav replacements!
---
*(Side note: why does it randomly forget my profiles? Ugh.)*
Yo, so I've been using SwitchyOmega for ages, and it's been a lifesaver for proxy hopping. But lately, I'm wondering—is it still the GOAT?
Heard some folks say it's outdated or that Chrome updates break it sometimes. Also, the auto-switch feature can be flaky af.
Anyone found a solid alternative, or is SwitchyOmega still unbeatable? I tried a couple others, but nothing feels as smooth.
Or maybe I’m just missing some tweaks to make it work better? Hit me with your setups or fav replacements!
---
*(Side note: why does it randomly forget my profiles? Ugh.)*
