"Looking for a fast SOCKS proxy server—any recommendations?"
Hey folks, I’ve been testing a few SOCKS proxy servers lately, but most are either slow or drop connections like crazy.
Anyone got a solid recommendation for a *fast* and reliable socks proxy server? Preferably one that doesn’t log traffic and has decent uptime.
I’ve tried a couple of the big-name providers, but speeds are hit or miss. Also, if it supports SOCKS5, that’d be a huge plus.
Bonus points if it’s easy to set up—I’m not looking to spend hours configuring stuff.
Thanks in advance!
Hey folks, I’ve been testing a few SOCKS proxy servers lately, but most are either slow or drop connections like crazy.
Anyone got a solid recommendation for a *fast* and reliable socks proxy server? Preferably one that doesn’t log traffic and has decent uptime.
I’ve tried a couple of the big-name providers, but speeds are hit or miss. Also, if it supports SOCKS5, that’d be a huge plus.
Bonus points if it’s easy to set up—I’m not looking to spend hours configuring stuff.
Thanks in advance!
