Hey everyone,
So, I’ve been trying to set up proxifier for like... hours now, and I’m lowkey losing my mind. 😅
I get the basics, but the rules part is just not clicking for me. Like, why does it feel like I need a PhD in networking just to make it work?
Anyone else struggled with this? I’m trying to route specific apps through a proxy, but proxifier keeps doing its own thing. Am I missing something obvious?
Also, why is the UI so... 2005? Not hating, but c’mon, it could use a glow-up.
If anyone’s got tips or a step-by-step guide that doesn’t sound like it’s written for robots, pls share. I’m desperate here.
Thanks in advance, y’all! 🙏
So, I’ve been trying to set up proxifier for like... hours now, and I’m lowkey losing my mind. 😅
I get the basics, but the rules part is just not clicking for me. Like, why does it feel like I need a PhD in networking just to make it work?
Anyone else struggled with this? I’m trying to route specific apps through a proxy, but proxifier keeps doing its own thing. Am I missing something obvious?
Also, why is the UI so... 2005? Not hating, but c’mon, it could use a glow-up.
If anyone’s got tips or a step-by-step guide that doesn’t sound like it’s written for robots, pls share. I’m desperate here.
Thanks in advance, y’all! 🙏
