???? ????????????????????

12 Replies, 1370 Views

hey guys,
so i’ve been trying to figure out how to use 代理服务 to bypass the 中国防火墙, but it’s been kinda hit or miss for me. sometimes it works fine, other times the connection just drops or gets super slow. anyone else dealing with this?

what’s the best way to keep a stable connection while using 代理服务 to get around the 中国防火墙? i’ve tried a few VPNs, but they seem to get blocked pretty fast. are there any specific tools or settings that work better?

also, is it just me or does the 中国防火墙 seem to be getting stricter lately? like, even some of the older methods don’t work as well anymore.

any tips or tricks would be super helpful! thanks in advance Smile
Hey! I’ve been using 代理服务 for a while now, and yeah, the 中国防火墙 can be a pain. I’ve found that Shadowsocks works better than most VPNs. It’s less likely to get blocked, and the connection is usually stable. You can set it up on your own server or use a provider like V2Ray.

Also, try switching between TCP and UDP protocols if the connection drops. Sometimes that helps.

As for the firewall getting stricter, yeah, it’s definitely ramped up lately. Older methods like PPTP are pretty much useless now.
I feel you, man. The 中国防火墙 is no joke. I’ve had success with WireGuard + obfuscation. It’s faster and harder to detect than OpenVPN.

Check out Outline by Jigsaw—it’s super easy to set up and works well for bypassing the 代理服务 restrictions.

Also, make sure you’re using a good DNS like Cloudflare or Google DNS. It can make a big difference in speed and stability.
Honestly, the 中国防火墙 has been a nightmare lately. I’ve been using V2Ray with WebSocket + TLS, and it’s been pretty reliable. The key is to make your traffic look like normal HTTPS traffic.

If you’re tech-savvy, you can set it up yourself, or there are providers like Trojan that offer pre-configured setups.

Also, avoid free VPNs—they’re almost always blocked or super slow.
Yo, I’ve been dealing with the same issue. The 中国防火墙 is definitely getting stricter. I’ve had the best luck with SSR (ShadowsocksR). It’s a bit more advanced, but it’s way harder for the firewall to detect.

Also, try using a residential IP instead of a data center IP. It’s less likely to get flagged.

If you’re not into setting things up yourself, check out services like Astrill or ExpressVPN—they’re pricey but worth it for the stability.
Thanks for all the suggestions, guys! I tried setting up Shadowsocks, and it’s been way more stable than the VPNs I was using before. Still, the 中国防火墙 seems to catch on after a while, so I’ll definitely look into V2Ray and WireGuard.

Quick question—does anyone know if using a dedicated server makes a difference? I’ve heard it’s harder for the firewall to detect, but I’m not sure if it’s worth the extra cost.

Also, thanks for the tip about rotating servers. I’ll give that a shot too. Appreciate all the help!
The 中国防火墙 is brutal, no doubt. I’ve been using Clash for a while now, and it’s been a game-changer. It supports multiple protocols, so you can switch things up if one gets blocked.

Also, make sure you’re using a good obfuscation method. Some 代理服务 providers offer built-in obfuscation, which helps a lot.

And yeah, the firewall has definitely gotten stricter. It’s like they’re always one step ahead.
I’ve been using 代理服务 for years, and the 中国防火墙 is just getting worse. I’ve found that using a combination of tools works best. Like, I’ll use Shadowsocks for browsing and WireGuard for streaming.

Also, try changing servers frequently. The firewall tends to block IPs after a while, so rotating helps.

If you’re looking for a provider, I’d recommend NordVPN or Surfshark. They’re pretty reliable, though not perfect.
The 中国防火墙 is a constant battle, but I’ve had some success with Xray. It’s similar to V2Ray but with more features.

Also, try using a CDN like Cloudflare to mask your traffic. It’s not foolproof, but it helps.

And yeah, the firewall has definitely gotten stricter. It’s like they’re always updating their detection methods.
Hey, I’ve been using 代理服务 for a while, and the 中国防火墙 is definitely a challenge. I’ve found that using a mix of protocols works best. Like, I’ll use Shadowsocks for general browsing and V2Ray for streaming.

Also, try using a SOCKS5 proxy if your VPN gets blocked. It’s not as fast, but it’s more reliable.

And yeah, the firewall has gotten way stricter lately. It’s like they’re always one step ahead.



Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)