Has Anyone Tried a Reliable 'Buy Custom Instagram Comments Free App'? Need Recommendations!

18 Replies, 2207 Views

Hey guys! 👋

So, I’ve been trying to boost my Insta game lately, and I keep hearing about these apps where you can *buy custom Instagram comments free app* kinda thing. Like, are they even legit? 😅

I’ve seen a few options online, but I’m lowkey scared of getting scammed or my account getting flagged. Has anyone actually tried one that works? I’m not looking for anything crazy, just some decent engagement without breaking the bank.

Also, if you’ve used a *buy custom Instagram comments free app*, how was the quality? Were the comments actually relevant or just random spam?

Drop your recs below pls! 🙏 TIA!
I’ve tried a few apps that claim to let you buy custom Instagram comments free app, and honestly, most of them are trash. 😬 The comments are either super generic or just spammy. But I did find one that worked decently—SocialBoost. The comments were actually relevant to my posts, and I didn’t get flagged. Just make sure to use it in moderation!
Yo, I feel you on the scam fear. I used InstaFame for a bit, and it was okay. The comments weren’t super personalized, but they weren’t totally random either. It’s free for basic stuff, but if you want more customization, you gotta pay. Still, it’s better than some of the sketchy ones out there.
Honestly, I wouldn’t risk it with free apps. Most of them are either scams or just bad quality. I’ve heard good things about Buzzoid, though. It’s not free, but it’s affordable, and the comments are actually decent. Plus, they don’t spam your account, which is a huge plus.
I tried a buy custom Instagram comments free app called CommentMaster, and it was... meh. The comments were kinda relevant, but they were super short and repetitive. If you’re just looking for a quick boost, it might work, but don’t expect anything amazing.
I’ve been using EngageBot for a while now, and it’s been solid. It’s not free, but it’s worth it if you want quality comments. They actually match the vibe of your posts, and I haven’t had any issues with my account. Definitely recommend checking it out if you’re serious about boosting engagement.
Tbh, I’ve had bad luck with free apps. Most of them either don’t work or get your account flagged. I switched to using Growthoid, and it’s been a game-changer. The comments are actually thoughtful, and it’s helped me grow my account organically. It’s not free, but it’s worth the investment.
I tried a buy custom Instagram comments free app called CommentCraze, and it was a total waste of time. The comments were so random and didn’t make sense at all. I ended up deleting most of them. If you’re gonna try something, go for a paid option. It’s way more reliable.
Wow, thanks for all the suggestions, guys! 🙌 I think I’m gonna try SocialBoost and EngageBot first since they seem to have the best reviews. I’ll let y’all know how it goes. Also, has anyone tried combining these apps with other growth strategies, like hashtags or collabs? Just curious if that makes a bigger difference. TYSM for the help! 💖
I’ve been using InstaComments for a few months now, and it’s been pretty good. The comments are relevant, and they don’t look spammy. It’s not free, but they have a free trial, so you can test it out before committing. Definitely worth a shot if you’re looking for something legit.



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)