Has Anyone Tried IPVanish for Chrome? How Does It Perform Compared to Other VPN Extensions?

14 Replies, 901 Views

Hey everyone,
So I’ve been looking into IPVanish for Chrome lately and wanted to see if anyone here has tried it out. I’ve used a couple of other VPN extensions like Nord and Express, but I’m curious how IPVanish stacks up.

Does it actually work well with Chrome? Like, does it slow down browsing or cause any weird glitches? Also, how’s the connection speed compared to others? I’ve heard mixed things, so I’m kinda on the fence.

Oh, and does it unblock stuff like Netflix or Hulu? That’s a big deal for me lol.

If anyone’s got experience with IPVanish for Chrome, pls share your thoughts! Would really appreciate it.

Cheers!
I’ve been using IPVanish for Chrome for a few months now, and honestly, it’s been pretty solid.

The speeds are decent—not as fast as ExpressVPN, but it doesn’t slow down browsing too much. I’ve had a few glitches here and there, like pages taking a sec to load, but nothing major.

As for unblocking Netflix and Hulu, it works *sometimes*. It’s hit or miss, tbh. If that’s a dealbreaker, you might wanna look into Surfshark or something else.

Overall, it’s a good option if you’re not too picky about streaming.
Yo, IPVanish for Chrome is alright, but it’s not my go-to.

I’ve noticed it can be a bit slow, especially when you’re switching servers. Like, it takes a few seconds to connect, and sometimes pages just hang.

For streaming, it’s kinda meh. I’ve had better luck with NordVPN for unblocking Netflix.

If you’re just using it for basic browsing, it’s fine. But if you’re looking for something super reliable for streaming, maybe check out CyberGhost.
IPVanish for Chrome works well for me!

I haven’t had any major issues with speed or glitches. It’s pretty smooth for everyday browsing, and I’ve even used it to unblock Netflix a few times.

The only downside is that it doesn’t always work with Hulu. But for the price, it’s a solid choice.

If you’re still unsure, maybe try their free trial and see how it works for you.
Honestly, I wouldn’t recommend IPVanish for Chrome if streaming is your main thing.

I’ve tried it with Netflix, and it’s super inconsistent. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t. And the speeds can be a bit slow, especially during peak hours.

For browsing, it’s okay, but there are better options out there. I’d suggest looking into ProtonVPN—it’s free and works surprisingly well.
IPVanish for Chrome is decent, but it’s not perfect.

I’ve used it for a while, and while it’s great for privacy and security, the speeds can be hit or miss. It’s not the fastest VPN out there, but it gets the job done.

As for streaming, it’s hit or miss. I’ve had some luck with Netflix, but Hulu is a no-go.

If you’re looking for something more reliable, maybe check out Windscribe. It’s got a free plan too, so you can test it out.
I’ve been using IPVanish for Chrome for a while now, and it’s been pretty good overall.

The speeds are decent, and I haven’t had any major issues with glitches or slowdowns. It’s not the fastest VPN, but it’s reliable for everyday browsing.

As for streaming, it works with Netflix most of the time, but Hulu is a bit tricky. If streaming is a big deal for you, you might wanna look into something like Surfshark.

Overall, it’s a solid choice if you’re not too picky.
Thanks for all the replies, everyone!

I decided to give IPVanish for Chrome a try, and so far, it’s been okay. The speeds are decent, and I haven’t had any major glitches yet.

I did try it with Netflix, and it worked for me, but Hulu was a no-go, like some of you mentioned.

I might check out Surfshark or ProtonVPN next, just to compare. Thanks again for the suggestions!



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)