Hey everyone!
I’m looking for some help on how can I change the MAC address on my TP Link WiFi extender. I’ve heard that changing the MAC address can help with privacy or even resolve some connection issues, but I’m not exactly sure how to do it on this device.
Is there a specific process I should follow? Do I need to access the web interface or is there another method?
If anyone has experience with tp link wifi extender change mac address or can provide a step-by-step guide, I’d really appreciate it! Thanks in advance! 😊
I’m looking for some help on how can I change the MAC address on my TP Link WiFi extender. I’ve heard that changing the MAC address can help with privacy or even resolve some connection issues, but I’m not exactly sure how to do it on this device.
Is there a specific process I should follow? Do I need to access the web interface or is there another method?
If anyone has experience with tp link wifi extender change mac address or can provide a step-by-step guide, I’d really appreciate it! Thanks in advance! 😊
