"Help! My extension in Mozilla is corrupted—how do I fix this?"
Hey folks, so my favorite extension in Mozilla suddenly stopped working. It’s showing as "corrupted" and I have no clue why. Tried restarting Firefox, but no luck.
Anyone else run into this? Is there a quick fix or do I gotta reinstall the whole thing?
Also, if you’ve got tips to prevent this in the future, I’m all ears. Thanks!
---
"Why did my extension in Mozilla break after an update?"
Ugh, Firefox just updated and now one of my must-have extensions in Mozilla is acting up. It’s either not loading or just crashes.
Did the update mess with compatibility? Or is it just me?
If you’ve dealt with this before, lemme know how you got it working again. Cheers!
---
"Best way to manage extensions in Mozilla for smoother performance?"
My Firefox is starting to feel sluggish, and I’m pretty sure it’s cuz of all the extensions in Mozilla I’ve piled up.
How do y’all manage yours? Disable the ones you don’t use? Or is there a better trick to keep things running smooth?
---
"Can’t install an extension in Mozilla—what gives?"
Trying to add a new extension in Mozilla, but it keeps failing. No error message, just... nothing happens.
Cleared cache, restarted, still no go. Any ideas? Is this a common glitch?
Thanks in advance!
Hey folks, so my favorite extension in Mozilla suddenly stopped working. It’s showing as "corrupted" and I have no clue why. Tried restarting Firefox, but no luck.
Anyone else run into this? Is there a quick fix or do I gotta reinstall the whole thing?
Also, if you’ve got tips to prevent this in the future, I’m all ears. Thanks!
---
"Why did my extension in Mozilla break after an update?"
Ugh, Firefox just updated and now one of my must-have extensions in Mozilla is acting up. It’s either not loading or just crashes.
Did the update mess with compatibility? Or is it just me?
If you’ve dealt with this before, lemme know how you got it working again. Cheers!
---
"Best way to manage extensions in Mozilla for smoother performance?"
My Firefox is starting to feel sluggish, and I’m pretty sure it’s cuz of all the extensions in Mozilla I’ve piled up.
How do y’all manage yours? Disable the ones you don’t use? Or is there a better trick to keep things running smooth?
---
"Can’t install an extension in Mozilla—what gives?"
Trying to add a new extension in Mozilla, but it keeps failing. No error message, just... nothing happens.
Cleared cache, restarted, still no go. Any ideas? Is this a common glitch?
Thanks in advance!
