Title: *Is there a stubhub api free for devs?*
Hey guys,
So I’m working on a side project and need ticket data. Wondering if there’s a *stubhub api free* version out there?
Checked their site but it’s all about enterprise stuff, $$$.
Any hacks or alternatives? Or am I stuck scraping?
Thx in advance!
---
Title: *How to get stubhub api free access?*
Yo,
Anyone know if StubHub offers a *stubhub api free* tier? Or is it pay-to-play only?
Trying to pull event prices but don’t wanna break the bank.
If not, any other free APIs for ticket data?
Pls help a broke dev out lol.
---
Title: *stubhub api free – myth or reality?*
Alright, real talk: does a *stubhub api free* option even exist?
Their docs are vague af.
If you’ve got a workaround or know a similar free API, drop a comment.
Much appreciated!
---
Title: *Free StubHub API? Seriously?*
Hey peeps,
Dreaming of a *stubhub api free* (yes, I misspelled it, sue me).
But fr, is there ANY way to access their API without selling a kidney?
Or am I better off with SeatGeek or something?
Lemme know!
---
Title: *stubhub api free – any luck?*
Sup,
Scoured the web for a *stubhub api free* solution. Nada.
Anyone got insider info or a sneaky method?
Or is this a lost cause?
Thx!
Hey guys,
So I’m working on a side project and need ticket data. Wondering if there’s a *stubhub api free* version out there?
Checked their site but it’s all about enterprise stuff, $$$.
Any hacks or alternatives? Or am I stuck scraping?
Thx in advance!
---
Title: *How to get stubhub api free access?*
Yo,
Anyone know if StubHub offers a *stubhub api free* tier? Or is it pay-to-play only?
Trying to pull event prices but don’t wanna break the bank.
If not, any other free APIs for ticket data?
Pls help a broke dev out lol.
---
Title: *stubhub api free – myth or reality?*
Alright, real talk: does a *stubhub api free* option even exist?
Their docs are vague af.
If you’ve got a workaround or know a similar free API, drop a comment.
Much appreciated!
---
Title: *Free StubHub API? Seriously?*
Hey peeps,
Dreaming of a *stubhub api free* (yes, I misspelled it, sue me).
But fr, is there ANY way to access their API without selling a kidney?
Or am I better off with SeatGeek or something?
Lemme know!
---
Title: *stubhub api free – any luck?*
Sup,
Scoured the web for a *stubhub api free* solution. Nada.
Anyone got insider info or a sneaky method?
Or is this a lost cause?
Thx!
