Looking for a reliable proxy provider – any recommendations? or Which proxy provider offers the best

14 Replies, 1596 Views

"Looking for a reliable proxy provider – any recommendations?"

Hey folks, I'm on the hunt for a solid proxy provider but man, the options are overwhelming. Everyone claims to be the "best," but half of 'em are sketchy or crazy expensive.

Anyone got a go-to proxy provider they actually trust? Speed’s important, but I don’t wanna get ripped off or end up with something that drops every 5 mins.

Bonus points if it’s not gonna break the bank lol.

Also, what’s your red flag when picking a proxy provider? Too-good-to-be-true pricing? No trial? Spill the tea!
I've been using Bright Data for a while now, and they’re pretty solid. Not the cheapest, but their proxies are fast and reliable.

They’ve got a ton of locations, and I’ve never had issues with drops. Plus, they offer a trial, so you can test before committing.

Red flags for me? No transparency about IP rotation or no customer reviews. If a proxy provider hides that stuff, it’s a no-go.
Yo, if you’re budget-conscious, check out Smartproxy. Their pricing is reasonable, and the speeds are decent for the price.

I’ve used ’em for scraping, and they get the job done without crazy downtime.

Biggest red flag? When a proxy provider has zero support or takes days to reply. Like, if I’m paying, I expect help when I need it.
Honestly, I’ve had mixed experiences with proxy providers, but Luminati (now part of Bright Data) was consistently good.

Their residential proxies are top-notch, but yeah, they’re pricey. If you need something cheaper, maybe try Oxylabs?

Red flags: No free trial or refund policy. If they won’t let you test, it’s probably garbage.
I’d recommend checking out Soax. They’re not as well-known, but their proxies are reliable, and they’ve got good coverage.

Speed’s decent, and their pricing is mid-range. Not dirt cheap, but not insane either.

For me, a huge red flag is when a proxy provider doesn’t list their IP sources. Like, where are these proxies even coming from? Sketchy af.
Wow, thanks for all the suggestions, folks! Definitely gonna check out Bright Data and Smartproxy first since they seem to have trials.

Quick question though—anyone here used these for social media automation? Heard some proxies get banned faster than others.

Also, big agree on the red flags. No trial = instant skip for me too. Appreciate the help!
If you’re doing anything sneaky (not judging lol), avoid the super cheap proxy providers. They’re almost always blacklisted or slow as hell.

I’ve had good luck with GeoSurf. Their residential proxies are clean, and speeds are solid.

Red flag? When they don’t offer any kind of uptime guarantee. Like, how am I supposed to trust you?
For a balance of cost and performance, try Proxy-Seller. They’ve got shared and private proxies, and their prices are fair.

I’ve used ’em for a few months, and no major complaints. Speeds are consistent, which is what matters.

Biggest red flag? No live chat or quick support. If something breaks, I don’t wanna wait 24 hours for a reply.



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)