What’s the best price tracker for Walmart to save money on deals? or Does anyone use a reliable price

18 Replies, 1238 Views

"Does anyone use a reliable price tracker for Walmart? Need recommendations!"

Hey folks! I’ve been trying to save some cash on Walmart deals and keep hearing about price trackers. But there’s so many out there—which one actually works?

I’ve tried a couple, but some are slow to update or miss drops. Anyone got a solid price tracker for Walmart they swear by? Free or paid, doesn’t matter as long as it’s accurate.

Also, do these things actually catch *all* the deals, or am I better off just stalking the site myself? lol

Thanks in advance! 🙌

---

*or*

"How accurate is a price tracker for Walmart? Any tips to get the best deals?"

Yo! So I’ve been using a price tracker for Walmart, but sometimes the prices don’t match up when I check. Like, is it just me or do these things lag?

What’s your experience? And any pro tips to snag the best deals? Do you check at certain times or just trust the tracker?

Kinda new to this, so any advice helps. Thx! ✌️
I've been using CamelCamelCamel for Walmart price tracking, and it's been pretty solid! Not perfect, but catches most drops.

The only downside is it doesn’t track in-store prices, just online. Still, if you’re shopping on Walmart.com, it’s a lifesaver.

Pro tip: Set up alerts for specific items. That way, you don’t have to stalk the site 24/7.
Yo, Honey’s price tracker for Walmart is lowkey underrated. It’s a browser extension that auto-applies coupons and tracks price drops.

Sometimes it’s a bit delayed, but it’s free, so can’t complain too much. Plus, it works on other sites too, which is a nice bonus.
Honestly, I gave up on price trackers for Walmart and just use Slickdeals. The community there is *fast*—someone always posts when there’s a crazy deal.

Trackers are hit or miss, but real people don’t miss much. Just my two cents!
I swear by Keepa for Walmart price tracking. It shows the price history graph, so you can see if a "sale" is actually a sale or just marketing.

Only thing is, it’s more Amazon-focused, but it does work for Walmart too. Worth checking out!
OP here—wow, thanks for all the recs! Gonna try Keepa and Honey first since a few of you mentioned them.

Quick Q: Do any of these trackers work for Walmart Marketplace sellers too? Or just Walmart direct? Appreciate the help! 🙏
Anyone else notice that price trackers for Walmart sometimes miss flash sales? Like, I’ve seen items drop for an hour and my tracker didn’t catch it.

Might be worth checking the site manually during big sale events (Black Friday, etc.). Trackers are great but not 100%.
Try PricePulse! It’s a free price tracker for Walmart that updates pretty frequently. I’ve snagged a few deals thanks to it.

Not sure if it catches *everything*, but it’s better than refreshing the page every 5 minutes lol.
I use Wikibuy (now Capital One Shopping) for Walmart price tracking. It’s decent, but tbh, I still cross-check with the Walmart app.

No tracker is perfect, but this one at least gives you a heads-up when prices dip.
Pro tip: Combine a price tracker for Walmart with their free pickup discount. Sometimes the tracker shows a drop, and pickup knocks off another $5-10.

I use Trackalacker—simple but effective.



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)