"Who would win the harry potter world cup game – your dream team vs. the rest?"
Okay, imagine this: you get to pick ANY players from the wizarding world for your ultimate squad in the harry potter world cup game. Who’s making the cut?
I’m throwing in Krum (obvs), but also Ginny for those insane seeker skills. And maybe Charlie Weasley bc dragons = intimidation, right?
But here’s the real question—could your team beat everyone else’s? Or would someone’s OP lineup (looking at you, Potter stans) crush it?
Drop your dream team below and let’s argue about it lol.
---
*or*
"Is there a better wizarding sport than the harry potter world cup game?"
Seriously, tho. Quidditch is cool and all, but the harry potter world cup game feels next-level. Faster, wilder, maybe even more chaotic?
Or am I just biased bc I’m obsessed with it rn?
If you think there’s something better (*cough* bludger polo *cough*), fight me in the replies.
(Also, why isn’t this a real thing yet??)
Okay, imagine this: you get to pick ANY players from the wizarding world for your ultimate squad in the harry potter world cup game. Who’s making the cut?
I’m throwing in Krum (obvs), but also Ginny for those insane seeker skills. And maybe Charlie Weasley bc dragons = intimidation, right?
But here’s the real question—could your team beat everyone else’s? Or would someone’s OP lineup (looking at you, Potter stans) crush it?
Drop your dream team below and let’s argue about it lol.
---
*or*
"Is there a better wizarding sport than the harry potter world cup game?"
Seriously, tho. Quidditch is cool and all, but the harry potter world cup game feels next-level. Faster, wilder, maybe even more chaotic?
Or am I just biased bc I’m obsessed with it rn?
If you think there’s something better (*cough* bludger polo *cough*), fight me in the replies.
(Also, why isn’t this a real thing yet??)
